The first international Surface Treatments symposium, jointly organized by UCTEA Chamber of Metallurgical Engineers and UCTEA Chamber of Chemical Engineers, took place between 15 – 18 June 2011 at Istanbul Technical University. ATILIM KIMYA was main sponsor to this significant event.
Our founder and Chairman Mr. Hasan DOĞAN receives a plaque in appreciation of his contributions as a main sponsor of the event;
We also presented our innovative surface treatment solutions, throughout the entire event, to people from all around the globe that visited out booth;
The surface treatments of materials have become one of the leading research oriented, technology governing and interdisciplinary subjects for engineers. Converging crises in economics, emerging environmental, social and ethical issues make surface treatment processes more important than ever.
Two leading engineering chambers of Turkey are committed to a synergetic engagement to evaluate and promote Surface Treatments technologies with the contributions of engineers, scientist and manufacturers from all over the world. The main purpose of this symposium is to fulfill society requirements through applicable engineering practices structured with fundamental scientific and engineering knowledge.
The goals of Surface treatment symposium are:
- to provide a forum with academia and industrial attendees for reporting the latest advances in concepts and methodologies,
- to introduce, evaluate and compare emerging concepts and technologies,
- to understand, identify and find the effect of new technologies and products in surface science and technology,
- to determine promising ideas for industrial applications,
- to provide an environment for sharing the complementary knowledge, problems, and interests.
The symposium will focus on:
- Environmentally friendly conversion coatings and anodization.
- Vacuum deposition techniques.
- Thermal spray coating techniques.
- Electrolytic, chemical and hot dip deposition techniques.
- Quality management, labor safety and environmental issues in surface treatment technologies.
The symposium welcomes scientists, researchers, manufacturers, vendors, and purchasers in the field of surface treatments to share their knowledge as well as their technologies and products with this community. There will be several tools (presentations, forums, courses and exhibition) throughout the symposium for attendees to express, share, learn and discuss recent technologies, innovations, complications and solutions.
UCTEA Chamber of Metallurgical Engineers Istanbul Branch
Neşet Ömer Sokak No:20 Kadıköy-İSTANBUL
Tel: +90 216 330 91 78 Fax: +90 216 330 91 92
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org